Our data privacy statement sets out how we handle personal data on https://promlabs.com/. We are aware of the importance to users of how personal data are handled, and we assure you that we observe all relevant legal requirements. We consider the protection of your privacy to be of paramount importance. For this reason, compliance with the legal requirements on data privacy is, for us, a matter of course.
Contact and Controller in Terms of GDPR
Schönhauser Allee 168
Personal data refers to any information about personal or factual circumstances of an identified or identifiable person. This includes information and details such as your name, home address or other postal address, telephone number and also your e-mail address.
Your data are handled according to the following legal provisions:
- With regard to data communicated in forms, etc. with your consent, Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR
- With regard to services you use for the performance of a contract, Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR
- Otherwise, with particular regard to statistical data and online identifiers with your consent, Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR
- Otherwise, with particular regard to log files based on legitimate interests, Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR (see below)
When handling your data, we pursue the following legitimate interests:
- to improve the offering,
- to make it more user-friendly,
- to identify and resolve errors,
- to control server workloads.
Unless otherwise specified, we obtain the data from you (including via devices used by you).
Data Transfer to Third Countries
Data are transferred to third countries outside the European Union. This is done on the basis of contractual regulations stipulated by law that ensure appropriate protection of your data and that are available for you to view on request.
We retain your data,
- if you have consented to this as part of processing, until such time as you withdraw your consent,
- if we need the data to undertake an agreement, until such time as the contractual relationship with you ceases or legal retention periods expire,
- if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest, until such time as your overriding interest obliges us to delete or anonymise them.
Purposes of Use
Personal data will only be collected by us to the extent and for the purpose for which you provide the data to us, e.g. for registration.
Every time you access our web pages, usage data are transferred through your specific web browser and stored in the form of protocol files (known as server log files). The datasets stored in this way contain for example the following data:
- The domain from which the user is accessing the website
- Date and time of access
- IP address of the accessing computer
We use third-party services for various functions on our website.
This website contains the possibility to leave comments under blog articles. For this purpose, we use the Talkyard (https://www.talkyard.io/) service from Debiki AB.
The service allows us to manage and monitor the submitted comments. Your data will be stored on Talkyard's server.
More information on Talkyard's data privacy handling can be found at:
This website uses Google Sheets, a service operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. We use the service to manage and store the messages you send using the contact form.
We only store your data with your consent, when you fill out a message in the contact form.
Rights of the Data Subject
Right to access, rectification, right to object, to complaint, erasure and blockage.
- You have the right to request information about whether and which personal data is processed by our company. You also have the right to demand that your personal data is rectified or amended.
- Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that your personal data should be deleted.
- Under certain circumstances, you have the right to demand that the processing of your personal data should be restricted.
- You can withdraw your consent to the processing and use of your data completely or partially at any time with future application.
- You have the right to obtain your personal data in a common, structured and machine-readable format.
- If you have any questions, comments, complaints or requests in connection with our statement on data protection and the processing of your personal data, you can also contact our data protection officer in detail.
- You also have the right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the legislation.
Date of Issue of This Data Privacy Statement
October 11, 2020
We reserve the right to make amendments at any time to this data privacy statement for future effect.